Home growth groups are encouraged at North Country Alliance Church! Select a growth group by the night of the week, topic or location. But by all means, become a part of this vital part of your spiritual growth. Accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior is only the beginning. Learn what it means to follow Jesus as you relate to people each day, and allow Him to work through you. Growth groups are a place to grow, and to encourage others in their spiritual growth.
We have home groups in Plattsburgh and in many of the surrounding areas, as well! Check the listing below, or call the church office at 324-5430 to find one near you!
Groups for Everyone
- Economics for Everybody, by R.C. Sproul, Jr.
- Mondays at 7 pm at the US Oval, led by the Zweigbaum’s
- Begins on April 8, 2013
- The host is extremely allergic to cats, so please choose a different group if you have a cat in your home!
- Survey of the Bible
- Dannemora, led by the McDougal’s
- Wednesdays at 7pm
- Screwtape Letters, by C.S. Lewis
- Cumberland Head, led by the Ruggeri’s
- Every Wednesday at 7 pm
Groups for Ladies
Monthly, 1st Saturday morning
- 9:00AM every 1st Saturday of the month
- Fellowship Hall at church
- Studying the Holy Spirit (bring your Bible)
- Pray for & get to know our international workers
Monthly, 3rd Thursday morning (Chinese language)
- Study of the Old Testament (Chinese)
- every 3rd Thursday of the month
- 9:30-11:30 at Min Lu’s house in Plattsburgh
- children are welcome
Groups for Men
- At the church on Wednesdays at 7pm
- Newcomers welcome!!
- Questions? Contact Todd Thew
- Coffee, bagels, study & prayer
- Opening to God, by David Benner
- At church on Fridays at 6 am led by John W. & Wayne S.
- Newcomers welcome!!
Groups for Couples
- Married couples @ Walker’s
- Cumberland Head at 7:00pm on Mondays
- Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
- For married or engaged couples @ Walker’s (led by Flemming’s)
- Sacred Marriage: What if God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy, by Gary L. Thomas
- Cumberland Head at 7 pm on Tuesdays
Groups for Youth
- The Truth Project
- Everyone in grades 6-12 is welcome!
- Cumberland Head, led by Zucker’s
- Every Saturday at 7PM
To sign up for a growth group or to get more information, you can either contact a growth group leader, call the church secretary at 324-5430, or email us at email@example.com. Don’t wait. Begin today!